Thursday, April 1, 2010

I want to write but I don't have anything important to say.
Passover is so hard and I still have 6 days.  I ate an entire bag of almonds yesterday!!  So gross.
I have also decided that it gives me license to eat potato chips. Gross.  I am such a fatty.
Sprite came over last night and cooked me dinner and kissed me a little. 
I am less annoyed with him now.
My 4th grade boyfriend is chubby and gross and looks like Dwight from The Office.  And to think HE broke up with ME in 4th grade. 
I am moving... I found an attic apartment that is very small, but can fit most of my stuff... and so much cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally empathise with devouring an entire bag of almonds (and raisins, in my case). Been there, done that. But you know what they say, tomorrow is a new day!

    And an attic apartment sounds cool! I'd love to climb out through the skylight to sit on the roof and peer down at all the little people scurrying around like ants on the ground.

    ReplyDelete