Saturday, April 24, 2010

it is a lazy saturday.
i need to get my butt to the gym and work out since its pouring down rain, and none of my friends want to get together.
i have already spent $500 over my budget for this month because of the Vegas trip... so I can't do anything fun at all until... well, never.
even on May 1st, when I get paid again, I have to pay rent at my new apartment, and half a month's rent at the old apartment.  oh AND the old apartment is telling me that actually I need to pay a full month's rent there because I didn't give 60 days notice... WTF!?  How does that even work?  I signed a 12 month lease... shouldn't the lease just be over in 12 months?  Maybe they will work with me.. I really cannot afford $2000, when I only get paid $3,000 a month.
I need to get my life in order.

Byron is taking up all my thoughts.  My friend sent me pictures of the two of us from the night we met, I have a drooping chin, and I had to crop out my stomach.  I need motivation to work out and feel good.

Yesterday I did well food wise until dinner-  I had pinapple, carrots, and 3 cubes of cheese, as well as a few sips of frappucino while at work.  I got home and went to the gym for 40 minutes...probably not burning anything.. then I made a bag of chicken stirfry and 2 peices of texas toast, and ate the ENTIRE thing!!!  The stirfry was 600 cals, and the bread was 360.  Oh and I had some wine too.  At least I rounded out the day not TOOO bad.  I was at 144.4 this morning.  Maybe I'll spend the entire day exercising.  I don't see why not.

4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's such a cutie!
    and i agree with Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO happy in this picture! I hope it works out with you two, even if he does live far away.

    ReplyDelete