Tuesday, April 27, 2010

new post... better picture.  So this is what Byron gave me.. the guy from Vegas that I met that I have now become obsessed with.  Before you think "cocky".. I asked for it... although I didn't really realize that this is what I was getting... actually I had no idea.  what kind of person is all buff and stuff underneath normal business clothes?  NOT ME!!!!  But... I obviously need to be.  I was SO good yesterday until dinner.
Breakfast- 1 english muffin with ricotta cheese (175).  Snack- Granola Bar, Coffee (190), Lunch - Soup (110), Snack- String Cheese (90) Dinner- Leftover Pasta (400), Snack- Popcorn :(300?).
I wish I hadn't eaten that popcorn. So I ended the day around 1300, rounding up.  Went to the gym too and did 30 minutes on the bike, level 8 intervals, and leg presses and chest presses.  Looking in the mirror I felt a little trimmer... but I really don't know. I don't weigh anything trimmer so thats not saying much

6 comments:

  1. now if only we could look like that... or at least worthy of that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is jacked! Wow!

    I have probs with blogs too, mainly yours and jess. I think it has to do with friend connect. Even though I'm following your blog your new posts never show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know K, my hubby was seriously buff when I met him, and I weighed about 70-ish lbs more than I do now. I have been fatter and thinner and have always had male attention. There really are guys who like all types. If the guy is into you, then I say just get on the ride and go!

    And, I've see your pics and you are beautiful and lovely and no wonder he likes you!

    ReplyDelete