Sunday, June 20, 2010

i didn't fast.  while i was working (YES... I WORK ON SUNDAYS TOO... because being an accountant is AWESOME), i had some almonds, and then I had a few beers at the pool.  I was feeling a little tipsy so my friend made me some caprese salad, a half a sandwich and a spinach and tomato salad.  pretty healthy if you ask me.  I haven't had anything else and its 9pm.  We'll see how the rest of the night goes.  May have some soup before bed.
Went on a 4 mile walk with my friend... decent exercise for a Sunday.
My trainer has completely ditched me.  I need to find a new one, but I want a female and thats not easy.  I'll try my best to find a new one soon.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh that sucks about the trainer :( Do you think its because of what you said? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did she ditch you!? bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what's with the ditching? Hope you find one you like soon.

    And big snaps up for the new shorts fitting! Yay!

    ReplyDelete