Friday, July 23, 2010

A whole week and no post...Not as if anything of interest has happened to me.
Went out with a boy on Friday night.. and by boy I mean 30 year old attorney.  Will see him again today I think.  Gave blood on Saturday (lost a pint of weight??? lol) with a different boy... not so into him, but he is into me and I don't the attention when Mr. Colorado leaves me hanging out to dry.  Workout-- BAD.  I worked out last Saturday, and once during the week.  I have been traveling for work.
I am about to go to the gym now.. taking the day off, at least some of it.  I'm going to take a pilates class, then maybe try and do a run/walk combo.
I want to go low carb, but I find that when I do, I say things like "oh its okay to eat this fatty cheese, this slice of bacon, etc"... which is all well and good until I break down and HAVE TO HAVE the bagel, chips, etc.  Then I have carbs AND fat.  Silly me.
Hopefully after my work out I'll feel more motivated and have something real to write.

1 comment:

  1. I also find it really hard to get the motivation to work out. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete