Tuesday, July 27, 2010

one day this weekend the scale read 145.2.... I though YES... I LOST weight on my business trip.... but now, I am exercising, and eating normal again (not going out to eat at every meal), and its back to 150.  Granted, my body is begging to have its period and I am trying to hold out another 5 days til my pack is gone.  Could that be it?  Probably not.  I want to go on a hardcore no carb diet.  But IDK what that means.  I don't even know how to start.  Eggs, Cheese, Bacon, Meat.  Can you have vegetables? what about fruit?

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Forgot to tell you after your comment on my meds post that I LOVE YOU, TOO!

    I adore low carb, but it makes me hard to be around since there is so much you can't eat. The basic rule is to count carbs instead of calories and keep it to under 20 for the whole day for the first week or 2 depending on which plan you follow. So fruit (and booze) are out because of the sugars they contain.

    If you want to email me for more info (or to chat) my address is ksgirl934[at]yahoo[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K,

    I just found your blog, and I have to chime in on low-carb. It's awesome! And so easy (and effective!) once you get the hang of it. I lost 35 pounds in 18 months (170 to 135), and I almost never feel hungry, although I do crave sweets, beer, fries, etc. sometimes. You can eat basically w/e veggies you want, but fruit is kind of limited (berries and melon are okay). Obviously crackers, chips, sweets, bread, potatoes, and the like are out. But there is a ton of stuff you can eat (eggs, all meat, poultery, and seafood, avocados, cheese, cream, nuts, veggies, etc.) And like this other blog is titled "Vodka has no carbs" : ) Well, sort of. Let me know if you have other questions. It works great, and there's a lot of reasearch about how it's much healthier than the low-fat diet. Elle

    ReplyDelete