Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i am so pissed.
on a business trip.  bringing ALL this healthy food.  nuts, fruit, rice cakes, etc.  Swearing to only eat salads at lunch.
counted my calories yesterday--- 90 over!  WTF!!!!!  I feel like This can't be happening!  I'm trying SO hard here, making GREAT choices.  and this is what I get?!  How am I eating too much!?

Here is what I had:
b.  banana and fiber one bar
s.  almonds
l.  southwestern chicken salad with no dressing and no tortilla chips, roll
s. 1 fun size twix
d. mozzarella caprese salad, 4 jumbo shrimp, bread
s. pistachios

if I had cut out the bread at both of these places, I would have been maybe 300 under.  maybe I can try to exercise these next few days.  Monday and Tuesday I've had other work to do that kept me in my hotel room.

1 comment:

  1. if you had skipped the almonds, you probably would have been right on the money. Nuts are surprisingly high calorie.

    ReplyDelete