Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Morning!
New followers, I appreciate you!  I haven't been writing regularly and it's not for lack of trying. Every day I open my GoogleReader to see what will strike me into writing mode... Nothing ever does.  It's not that YOU are bad, its that I am not here.  Work has taken over my life... how many times can I say that?  Well, its true.
I have worked every day for the last 2 weeks... well 19 days.  Can you imagine!? No break for 19 days!!!!  BUT.. I am taking off tomorrow.  I am going to visit my parents in South Carolina.  We'll see how that goes.  Fun, maybe?  Apparently there is a hurricane coming though!
My diet is blah, my exercise is blah.  Honestly I am surprised I am exercising during busy season, but I tend to get at least 3 workouts in a week.  2 weights, 1 cardio.  I mean, its not GREAT, but its something.  We are being forcefed food at work though.. thats definitely not helping.
And I am just stuffing my face when I can... ugh.  STRESS from work causes STRESS eating causes STRESS from tight pants!!!
I've been keeping a little diary of what I plan to eat in a day, I think its helping, but we'll see. Always afraid to weigh myself for this reason or that.. too much water, haven't gone to the bathroom, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment