Monday, October 14, 2013

I am a little down on myself because the weight isn't coming off as easily as I would've hoped. I haven't been giving it 100% but I definitely haven't been going overboard with my eats. Maybe I need to ramp up the exercise again or get more strict with my carb intake. 

This weekend I went to the football game and I got super sunburned... I'm disappointed because I was planning to get Botox injections in my forehead but now I think it's a bad idea until the redness subsides. I'm young and not too wrinkly, but I know that Botox is something you can use as a preventative measure, and given my genetics I think it's a good idea to start early.  Maybe I'm just vain...I don't know, maybe it's a bad idea. When I was in college I went to a plastic surgeon to see if I could get liposuction, and I was probably 15 pounds lighter than I am now. Talk about good judgment right?

Today on the treadmill I had my best solo run ever. I ran four minute intervals at varying speeds with an average speed of 5 miles an hour for 48 minutes. I ended up running a total of 4.39 miles which is the longest I've ever run by myself!

I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh right now. I've been really full for a few days and so I want to wait until tomorrow to see if I've done some serious damage by not giving 100% to my weight loss goal. 

1 comment:

  1. Botox already... Hmmm.. I have never heard that you can use it as preventatitive, but more as solution.. Just be careful, you are still young, and it would be sad to be depended on botox already..

    48 mins is a great! Good job there :)

    ReplyDelete