Friday, October 4, 2013

17 Days to Fit

I am fighting with my love :( I was so excited that he was coming home today. But as soon as he got in the car he told me he wanted to listen the braves game. He thinks I'm ridiculous to be upset.  He didn't talk to me, he just sat in silence listening to the game. He didn't say thank you for picking me up. He acted like I was a taxi driver.

He said he knew that I would be bothered when he asked.  So why did he ask? Why couldn't he have explained himself. Like " hey babe, this is an important game and I don't want to miss the runs. Can we have it on low while we drive home?" I said that to him and he laughed at me.  I'm the crazy one. 

I was just so excited. I put cute clothes on and did my hair. He didn't even say thank you. I don't understand him. I had such high expectations. This was going to be a great night. 

2 comments:

  1. ugh I wrote this long comment but it seems like it didn't post :S

    So in short terms, boys are stupid, and I hope he said sorry for upsetting you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is disappointing. They just don't get all goo goo ga ga the way we do. He hurt your feelings and he probably can't even really understand why. My husband was watching that game. He's a braves fan. Sorry the night didn't live up to expectations. Darn boys will be boys.

    ReplyDelete