Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a memorial day weekend safe from barbeques and pasta salad and alcohol!  I did pretty well.  I had a date on Saturday for pizza (2 slices) and went to Mexican on Sunday (1/2 pitcher of Margs).  I got in a good amount of exercise though, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Yesterday.  Pretty good :).  Anyway... I'm here to make a meal plan.  To write it down.  If you just *THINK* about it, it doesn't work.  Best to put pen to paper (or nails to keyboard).

Tuesday:
Breakfast- 250
Coffee with Creamer
3/4 c. Kashi Cereal with 1/2 1% milk (they were out of skim)

Snack- 100
Pear

Lunch- 200
Salad with a bit of dressing and some chicken
Carrots

Snack- 200
1/2 c. Trail Mix (dried fruit and nuts)

Dinner- 300
Pasta on a date

Total: 1050

No comments:

Post a Comment