Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yesterday's meal plan was pretty darn close... except I had a JavaChip Frappucino light for lunch instead of the salad.  Probably the same number of calories, so I'm not worried about it.  The date went well.  It was our 2nd.  He didn't kiss me at the valet because it was super awkward, so when I got home I texted him to say "I really want to kiss you" because I am bold like that... and next thing I know he's calling me and he is in front of my house taking the "scenic route" home and stopping by for our first kiss.  It was very very cute.
Anyway.. needless to say I didn't have time to go to the gym, but I will today!!!  There is either a spin class at 645 which I love, or I could run, which I need to do.  I need to start running outside but its too hot in the south!!
Breakfast: 190
Slimfast

Snack: 200
Trail Mix

Lunch: 500
Lean Pocket
Salad

Snack: 50
Peach

Dinner: 300
Homemade pizza (I promise to only eat a little!!)

Total: 1240
 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about the south hotness...it was 100 here yesterday! That's why I always run in the early morning....like 6 AM.


    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete