Monday, May 31, 2010

im feeling a little bloated and full this morning.  I haven't been overly bad so I don't know whats going on.  Yesterday I weighed in at like... 152, which made absolutely no sense.
I started the personal training-  her name is Kristin, and she is probably a little older than me.  I did bicep curls/presses, leg raises/ squats, pushups/rotating planks, tricep pull downs/lunges, situps/side to side with a medicine ball.  My homework was to do this 3 more times before we meet again, but we worked out on thursday an I am seeing her on Tuesday, so I don't know how thats going to work.. I have done it twice, although not as hard as she had me do it.  I also did cardio all three times too.
Food wise-- yesterday I went grocery shopping and I didn't buy much that you can snack on.  I bought a lot of veggies, stuff for soup, oatmeal, milk, yogurt, pretzels.
Intake yesterday was a bagel and a cafe misto from starbucks (360 total), butter (100), pretzel chips, peppers, and hummus (300), tortilla soup with no tortillas two bowls (400?), 1 glass of wine (150), reese's pieces (200)
=1510
Outtake yesterday was 30 minutes of weight training (100), 1 hr biking (300)
=400
NET= 1110 calories
Probably not as good as it could be, but there is always today to remedy the situation... and my soup really just has 99% FF broth, 99% FF turkey, lots of veggies, some FF sour cream, 2% cheese, and a slice of avocado, so who knows about the calories

On a love note-- i think i am going to go visit Byron over 4th of July weekend.  I wanted to visit in June because we really miss each other, but if I go the first week in July then I get a 3 day weekend and can stay an extra day :)  And the longer we stretch it out before flying, the less expensive it is for everyone.
However-- we have been talking etc for a month and a half.  We texted during the day about July visit, and I said "lets talk about this tonight".  Then, he didn't call.  I don't know why I am upset because I could have easily called him, but usually if I don't call, he calls me while I am asleep... and I woke up at like 3 am to no call.  I sent a text that said "up?"  but I didn't hear from him.  And the rest of the night I dreamed of texts etc.  Why didn't he call?  WHY WHY WHY.  Probably because he is in NM visiting with family, and he knows I am 2 hours ahead so by the time he was ready to go to sleep, he knew I would already be asleep.  Or maybe because I didn't specifically say "call me" and he was under the impression that I would call him.  Or maybe he thought that since I didn't call him I didn't want to talk.  OR MAYBE OR MAYBE OR MAYBE.  I AM SUCH A GIRL I HATE IT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. if its that time of month, the scales can do crazy things. u should be ok.

    ReplyDelete