Saturday, September 28, 2013

24 Days to fit

I weighed again this morning, which I said I wouldn't do but I couldn't help it.  Still 144.something. Weird right? I guess the 149 was a fluke.

Calories today were over the top. 1900. I'll figure out how much that leaves for the rest of the weekend, but I don't think it's much. I did use a heart rate monitor while I was out doing my interval runs. According to the heart rate monitor I burned nearly 600 calories, but I just find that so hard to believe. Granted, my heart rate was very elevated. I did 1 min run 1 min walk over and over. My hip felt fine but my lungs were exhausted. 

I bought a huge produce basket at work. Only $18 and boyfriend said he would split it with me. He is gone all next week so I'm going to end up eating most of it myself!  I'll have to make a conscious effort to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment