Saturday, September 28, 2013

23 Days to Fit

I have had a very productive Saturday! I slept in til about 9, and went to the gym for spin class at 10:30. There was a substitute, and the class was SO hard! I really enjoyed it... It wasn't like I couldn't keep up, but I didn't outshine anyone, and I was huffing and puffing at the end. 

I met a girlfriend to get my nails done and my car washed, and then met another friend who has been living out of the country. It was really exciting to see her, and we went to out favorite pizza place, but I just got a soda and a water. 

I picked my boyfriend up from the airport and we had to go to a baby shower for a coworker. I couldn't believe how loud it was there. Children make SO much noise! I ate a burger and some pasta salad, but since I've been pretty good today I have room for dessert with the love! 

I think next week, I am going to reduce my calories to 1300 and reduce my cardio burn to 1900. Still the same effect, but I will get a little more of a break. 

Tomorrow I will make a plan for the coming week. Still 3 weeks to go before I weigh in, so that's plenty of time to tweak my plan to reach my goal as easily as possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment