Sunday, September 29, 2013

22 Days to Fit

So, today I end the first week and, I did really well! I am not 150% sure I was under my calorie goal for the week! but I know I was really close. I definitely hit the 2600 calorie burn goal, which was challenging but doable. 

This week, I've decided to lower both my food and exercise goals by 350 calories per week. I'll aim for 1,350 in eats every day, and an average output of about 325 calories per day. This will still put me at 1.5 lb loss this week if all goes to plan. 

I'm also going to try to increase my protein consumption as much as possible. I wish I was eating 40% of my calories as protein! but I know that's just aspirational. I have plenty of chicken and fresh veggies for meals this week, as well as 11 hard boiled eggs and slim fast protein powder!

This weekend felt like it was go go go. I wish I had had some downtime, because I anticipate this week being tough at work. I'm considering taking on a new position, or at least interviewing for one, because I'm just not satisfied with my current job. It's sad... You spend so much time at your job, it should really me something you enjoy.

I'm looking forward to weighing in tomorrow to see my true progress.  For now, here is a picture from last weekend at my very favorite Mexican restaurant. This is a good friend from out of town who visited for a concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment