Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm headed to India tonight.  I'm going to be there for a whole month.  Do you think I'll be able to lose weight while I'm there?  I certainly hope so.  I've been kind of bad recently... I mean.. super bad.  You can't eat beef in India, so I've been stuffing my face with burgers and steak.  Ugh.  I don't want to weigh myself before I go.   I really need to lose weight while I'm there.  All food is free for me... someone will pay for my breakfast lunch and dinner if I want them to.  A lot of my coworkers are afraid to eat there... so maybe I just need to fall into that category.  I'll have a gym, and my computer so I can watch Insanity whenever.  I just need to DO it.  I just need to decide that what i want is HEALTH.... not SUGAR. The candy that I've been eating doesnt make me feel good.  It doesn't taste good enough to ruin my progress.  But I forget that a lot....

So, I'll try to keep you all updated on my progress

2 comments:

  1. Wow..India!!
    Try to see some of the country and have some fun. I think when we base our every thought around food - thats when the "super bad" days happen :) So maybe try to keep your self busy with other things than food..

    As far as the food in india goes, you should be able to munch freely on loads of wonderful yummy fresh fruit and veggies.. Indian food in India is much healthier than the indian food we are used to - (my indian friend would barely touch indian food here unless he made it himself)

    Take good care of you and looking forward to hear about how the trip goes..

    ReplyDelete