Monday, October 29, 2012

002. Keep a stack of magazines weighing the same amount you want to lose. When you lose weight remove some magazines from the stack. It will be thinspirational to see that pile slowly start to get smaller.





Nothing really with me.  I ate a lot today.  Healthy... but a lot.  So i did 30DS twice.  I know, that was the plan, but I was really planning not to do it tonight.  After I had a handful of almonds and went over my calorie intake, I did it anyway.  And again in a few hours?  Yuck.

Going out to dinner tomorrow to a nice Indian resturant.  Everything here has so many carbs.  I need to watch out for that.

I dont feel like 30DS is making me smaller.  Maybe thats just in my head.  Maybe its just bc I havent gone to the bathroom in a few days?

1 comment:

  1. try to go for the grilled meats and skip the rice/bread and ask for salad on the salad. oh and the tomato based sauces are normally lower in cal than the creamy based ones. But I'm sure you already knew that :)

    Not having BM makes everyone feel huge.. So don't think too much about it..

    ReplyDelete