Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What bothers me so much is that I have been blogging forever. At least a couple of years. And yet, I have seen absolutely no long term progress. I guess in college I had a few good months... But that was 3 years ago!!!! It just really kills me that this is my "obsession" and I can't do it right. Or even close to right. Ugh... So depressing. I started noticing my thighs touch together when I walk. I'm sure they always have, but something has changed bc I'm noticing it more now. Getting bigger and bigger.
I have started leaving work early to go to the gym. I'm kind of over my old job, especially since I'll be in a new position in August. And I've got to get this eating under control!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat. No real progress for the last 2 years now since my wedding really. I'm rooting (sp?) for you. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I know just how you feel! When I started my blog I was at like 140 lbs. I stayed between 145 and 135 for a couple years and then blew back up to 174! What a mess. You're right...It's also my obsession, but I just can't seem to do it right!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh,,
    I know what you mean.. You see how some people have insane progress - and there I see my self, rewriting my highest weight over and over..

    Anywho.. Gj on getting to the gym after work.. Keep going and I am sure you will get it all under control :)

    ReplyDelete