Wednesday, December 8, 2010

even though i ate some dinner the night before, i still decided to liquid fast all of yesterday.  I'm happy to say I completed 24 hours food free.... except for the 3 hershey's kisses I accidently ate.  You ever just put something in your mouth without thinking about it.  UGH.. I'm an idiot.  I also went to the gym to get all the way to 24 hours... and burned maybe 300 calories in 45 minutes.  When I got home I ate hummus and a pepper, a few pita chips, a glass of wine, and a quarter of an avocado.  Adding everything together from dinner the night before, I came out with a 800 cal deficit... not too bad.  Could have been higher if I didn't have the wine... oh well.
Today is a normal eating day.  Just had Kashi cereal with milk, and I heated up a veggie chik'n patty for lunch.  The boy-friend wasn't able to come yesterday and so he's coming tonight, although today I don't feel as pretty or as well put together.... ahhh oh well. 
The scale rewarded me with 144.4  Haven't seen 144 in a LONG time.  Wondering why I was 147 yesterday.... maybe I didn't drink enough water yesterday and I'm a bit dehydrated.  I never trust a lower number.

No comments:

Post a Comment