Sunday, August 8, 2010

yesterday was the anniversary of my marriage.  needless to say I wasn't exactly thrilled.  I did as much as possible to forget about it... but I keep hearing that Eminem and Rhianna song ""Love the way you Lie".  The part where he sings
"I apologize, even though it's lies.  I'm tired of the games,  I just want her back.  I know I'm a liar, if she ever tries to fucking leave again I'mma tie her to the bed and set the house on fire"
Basically the worst part of my life is that I can resonate with that... SERIOUSLY?  And of course it played like 500 times, and then I tortured myself by YouTubing it, and sobbing all the way through.

So I went spinning, and I got a hair removal appointment, and a nail appointment, and then a hair appointment.  LOTS of pampering.  Then a guy I have been seeing in ATL came over and we had plans to go to the drive in but we ended up just seeing a normal movie.  I DID e-mail George, sent him the link to that video, and I said "This day in 2009 I made the worst mistake of my life."  Probably should have been a bit more grown up... but I couldn't help it.

Food wise
Powerbar- 250
Starbucks english muffin sandwich- 320
Chai Tea Latte- 200
Passion Tea Latte- 0
Movie Theater Popcorn- 400
Leftover tater tots and cheese- 400
2 Glasses of Wine- 300
Total: 1870

Exercise
Hr Spinning: 500

Burn Estimate: 1710
Deficit: 340

Maybe I under estimated the calories in the popcorn and the tater tots.  I didn't eat TOO much popcorn though, so I'm not sure.

I am going to try and be like Piglet-- set a goal of calories not to go over no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Awww girl, I'm sorry the day holds such bad memories for you. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I try, but that doesn't always mean I stick to it!!

    ReplyDelete