Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am sad. I have been dating the same guy seriously for 3.5 months. It's not like the others... He is someone I want to be with. Someone I love. He worked so hard to get me to go out with him. He asked me for at least 3 months before I said yes. Now I love him. Really love him... And things have changed. He's basically given up on trying to make me happy. It's almost like he knows he has me and so he doesn't have to try anymore. I brought it up tonight after thinking about it for a while. I had to say something or I would have just kept getting worse. I told him that I felt like he didn't cherish me. I told him that it felt like he didn't love me and wished he could take back saying it. That his sister was the most important woman in his life and any idea she had was awesome but any idea I had wasn't even worth acknowledging. I'm just so sad to think about how the person I love disappeared and in stuck with someone who doesn't listen or respect my opinion. Maybe I'm pmsing. Maybe he is bad at expressing his feelings. Maybe we were in love in the heat of it but we aren't truly made for each other. I guess time will tell. I deserve to be cherished.

1 comment:

  1. You DO deserve to be cherished. You can always play hard to get. Even if you've been together years, you can play hard to get. And I don't mean be a tease, or anything to do with sex. I mean, just be busy with other things for several days in a row. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is TOTALLY true. Don't tell him you're doing it on purpose. And if he looks at you funny or asks if you two are ok, just be confident, say yes it's fine, smile, and be on your merry way. 2 things will happen: One-you won't be dwelling on weather he's taking you for granted because you won't be with him, analyzing his every move. And two-he'll stop taking you for granted.

    xo

    ReplyDelete