Friday, October 29, 2010

sadly, my friend who met me at the gym convinced me that we NEEDED sushi.  At least I got my saki!  I estimated a little high, but said my calories were around 1500 for the day.  I don't think I had THAT much sushi and wine... but who knows?

Today is one of those tough weekend days where you don't know what will happen after work.  I know I have plans to go to my new guy's house... hopefully that isn't until later, and I can have already eaten.

Breakfast: Oatmeal Coffee (190)
Snack: Yogurt (100)
Lunch: Soup (300)
Snack: Fruit (150)
Dinner: ????  Hopefully something I make myself!


Have personal training here in a few minutes.  Hate that I need to tell my trainer I cannot afford her ridiculous plan.  "no contracts" so you pay like... all this money up front, and have sessions just built up.  Sounds like a contract to me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a contract in their favor based on the hope that you'll stop showing up and they'll already have your money. That's just shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete