Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm feeling a lot better! I was thinking I would be down for the count for a few days but it seems like all I have now is the dull ache of a normal period.
I'm still taking it easy.. Walking on the treadmill instead of running, but I got my food in check for right now and I'm happy about that!
I'm in Tampa for work :( the weather is nice and sunny, but it's a little cold. I'm at a hotel walking distance to the office which is nice, but it felt pretty darn cold this morning.
Eats- egg white omelet with fruit, chicken Caesar salad with a banana, and a shrimp quesadilla, with no sour cream or quac.
I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes this morning and I think I'm headed down there again now. I guess I could sit in my hotel room and read or watch TV but its only 8pm so I've got plenty of time to kill.
Looking to be just as good tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling bettter. IUD placement sounded very painful. Even pap smears make me cry. I hate penetration. Hurts! Good thing I'm gay huh ^_^
    Ah I'm jealous of you being in Florida. It's snowing yet again in my area. Cooooold! Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better - and gj on the comeback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those meals sound delish. Glad you are feeling better. I watch teen mom and I can't remember which girl but one of them got a Mirena put in on and episode. It was quick and she was like, is that it. I thought it was so much simpler! But i guess everyone is diff.

    ReplyDelete