Monday, February 24, 2014

Just a quick update...

I weighed in last Thursday and was UP a pound.  I did feel a little bloated, but I was pretty upset, because I have been working HARD.  Maybe this week I'll see a good loss, as long as I can avoid bloat on Thursday or Friday!
It's so sad that I gave myself 3 months to lose 10 lbs and I am more than half way through and less than half way through the weight loss. I guess right now the weight isn't as important as the way I look.  I am kicking ass in kickboxing and bootcamp and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in my body.  I think in the last few weeks my arms have gotten a little more toned!

Anyway... yesterday I ran my fastest ever mile... It was all downhill at a place we like to hike.  We hike up the mountain trail and run down the road.  The first run down was about 1.5 miles and we did it at an 8:05 minute per pace, which was my fastest pace ever.  Then we hiked back up (VERY slowly... boyfriend was way ahead of me haha), and this time we hiked a little further so we got to the road in a different place.  We ran about 1.15 miles in a 7:30 pace!!! My NEW fastest ever!  I couldnt even believe it!  Before that, my BFF and I ran a 5k from my house down to a breakfast place (11 minute mile pace), so it was a BIG exercise day.  I had planned to go to kickboxing this morning, but instead I am here at home typing away and drinking coffee! SO sore.

Anyway, I've run 15% of my goal of 365 miles so far, so I'm on track.  I wish I could get a little ahead since so I didn't feel so pressured to run instead of go to these classes I am enjoying.

In other news, I can't remember the last time I purged.  I know it's been in the last year because I remember doing it in this home, but it's been so long and few/far between that it's not something I even think about anymore.  That is pretty exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new personal record, and being purgefree (is that a word??)...
    I really hope you see the results you hope for by the end of this week cause you are doing a great job, and you deserve to see some proper results.

    Take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on the run! That is amazing. And well done on getting such a good handle on the purging. The fact you don't even think about it anymore is wonderful, I really hope it stays this way.
    Do you ever check your body fat percentage, or even your measurements? I really wouldn't be surprised if you're losing fat but gaining muscle with you activity levels.
    Keep up the good work :) xx

    ReplyDelete