Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy and fat. Oxymoron? Going to run 200 miles this year as my resolution. Only 197 to go. Bf and I are happy again. Just took the swift kick in the butt for him to figure out having me as a priority in his life did equate to love. He is out of town again, but this time a short trip, so doubt I'll do any crazy restricting. I'm thinking about doing a (not failed) fruit and veg detox this week. BFF thinks I need protein. Other friends think I can handle a week without it. Thoughts?

And I don't say it enough, but I love blogging and all my blogging friends. Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

  1. If you don't want the protein, I think you would do fine without it (but then again, healthy eating on either end of the spectrum is no expertise of mine). I'd say do three days and evaluate how you feel. If you feel extremely lethargic or sick in any way, add the protein in...your body will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can surely get by w/o protein for a week. The only thing is that you might get hungry and that leads to a binge. I'd go for it! I love this blogging world too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things with the bf worked out :) and you can get your protein from steamed green edamame beans.. They are so lovely.. Half a cup has ca around 11 gr of protein..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that u and the bf worked things out.

    ReplyDelete