Monday, January 9, 2012

Planning. I need to do it or I won't succeed. Can't just say "eat less" and hope it works. So today:
Banana + pear
Salad when we go out to lunch (dressing on side)
Fruit smoothie as afternoon snack.

Dinner is tricky. I'm going to a meeting where there is sure to be food. Will I be so hungry I "have to" eat something? I think no, if I stick with my fruits and vegetables today I'll be all set. I'll come home and have carrots with hummus before bed.

In other news, did I mention my new years resolution is to run 200 miles? Right now I'm at 7.6! Ahead of schedule. My small goal is to work up to 30 minutes straight. I can run a fast mile, but adding time onto that is very hard. My 20 minutes yesterday was torture!

1 comment:

  1. Gj on the run... I want to start running too, and gonna start slowly with the c25k.. :) great job on sticking to fruit and veg..

    ReplyDelete