Monday, August 1, 2011

i dont really know what to write about.  i've been so MIA because i havent been caring much about my eating. i think about food all the time... and obviously the ritalin is supposed to slow down my appetite and i've noticed that.... but it is almost like taking it has given me the right to eat more than i should... how does that work?
i've been dating someone semi seriously for about a month.  i don't think that helps either because he takes me out to dinner a few times a week... and he loves wine so we've been drinking a lot.  he is pretty healthy, so at least i don't have to worry about burgers and fries type places.
one thing i have noticed since i've been dating him is my lack of exercise.  i guess thats what happens in a new relationship.... i have been choosing to see him on my free weeknight instead of hit the gym.  my body feels awful, so something has to give.  i don't want my  muscles to atrophy while i fall in love!!  he likes to run but i'm a little afraid to go with him as i don't think i could keep up.

food wise...i was thinking today i would have a starbucks for breakfast, a small salad for lunch, a granola bar for snack, and a slice of left over pizza for dinner.  i kind of want to avoid the pizza all together, but i have 2 slices in my fridge... and i'm of the mentality that i "cant let it go bad"

2 comments:

  1. I have that same "I can't let it go bad" mentality. It sucks sometimes. Ahhh....love. Always wreaks havoc on the diet. But it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhhh I hate blogger. I just wrote a huge comment and it didn't publish it. Mother f.

    ReplyDelete