Monday, March 14, 2011

well... march 15th is about to be here.  and i'm looking forward to that stress being gone... but i also know that there will be another deadline, another project, another SOMETHING.  There always is.  I'm also having a lot of personal problems that aren't helping my life right now.  Lets just say that 2011 hasn't gotten off on the right start.  On the plus side, I haven't cheated on any of the things I'm restricting for lent.... I AM having a hard time keeping up with the water and the squats... but I'm fasting today, so I think I'll be able to catch up on the water, and I've done the squats for the last 2 days (my current sexual partner says I have a great ass... so that is motivation to keep it up).  I need to sit down and tell you about my personal life... I think getting it out would help... my neck and back are so stiff from carrying around the stress.  Hopefully after tomorrow I'll be feeling a little bit better and able to catch you up

have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment