Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A short update because I don't want to get out of bed this morning!!
Current weight-140ish. Fluctuating between 137-142. 
Current diet- low carb, with a cheat day every Saturday, which seems to ruin my progress completely... But I can't handle it on the weekends. I want beer!
Current exercise- working out at the gym in my office complex now. I miss the gym with the kickboxing, but I was unmotivated to go and it was inconvenient. Since joining at the beginning of this month I've been there 4 times a week without fail.  I'm working with a personal trainer 2 times a week until the end of the month. She is pricey but I want to look amazing for my trip!!
Currently excited for- GREECE. JD and I are heading to Greece the first week of June and I can't wait.  We booked tickets in December when we had only been dating for 3 months... That scared me. How did he know we would still be together?? Such a different experience than with Steven, who couldn't plan more than 2 weeks out with me. Anyway, no reason to compare. JD and I are so excited, and I have a big ball of hope in my stomach that we will get engaged while we are there.  
Currently stressed about- everything. That's just who I am. I'll write more soon. 

Still following you all! 

4 comments:

  1. You are just so beautiful :)
    It is good to hear from you hon, and to hear that things are going well with your relationship! Greece is on my "go to" list, so I hope you have loads of fun there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there stranger! Good to see you post. I'm glad to hear things are going well with your new love. Greece sounds amazing, you'll have to share lots of pictures!

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty and happy! Greece has been on our list for a while. Hopefully in the next year or two. Have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey K :) I saw your comment on Miranda's blog. I'd love to stay in touch on instagram if you want to - mine is: https://www.instagram.com/simplygela82/?hl=en

    ReplyDelete