Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've had my period all week so I haven't wanted to step on the scale... I have been keeping up with the exercise though!!  Running is getting easier- still not fun and I still can't run for long periods of time, but I usually do about 2-2.5 miles at a time.  Food wise I've been pretty healthy, except for this stupid cake in the breakroom my coworker brought in.  Two pieces monday and tuesday!  No wonder I wasn't hungry for any snacks on Monday.. and last night all I had was almonds and some of the disgusting cookies I baked.
I have somehow become very very poor.  Like... overdrafting at the end of the month type poor.  I am going to avoid any sort of eating out this month, and I'm not going to get my nails done either.  OR buy groupons.  Thats what kills me!! I am so eager to pay off my car I've been putting way too much money each month towards it... I'm so close!  Maybe I need to cut back there as well.  An extra month of interest probably wont kill me.  I also put a trip to Australia on my credit card... so I'd like to pay that off soon too. Leaving in April!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate how there is ALWAYS cakes - cookies- candies ect around at work?

    I have been avoiding the breakroom all together the last few months.. It was just too much..

    Gz on the running - I don't find it any fun either :S I wish I was a runner and that I could really enjoy it..

    Australia is on my "travel" list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you are getting that car paid off fast...but yeah not so good if it's making you broke. You are a good runner! 2.5 in one time is great. I'd LOVE to go to Australia.

    ReplyDelete